While you are running your business there are many tasks that are left in the wind because you simply don’t have the time. Social Media, Marketing, designing one of a kind business cards, your website, and many other great ideas are just waiting for you to find the time. The time is now, let me help you start building your audience. Millions of people use the internet to find people who can give them what they need.
Get my Website/Social Media Packages starting as low as $80 per week.
- Website Maintenance – Your website is your #1 marketing tool. Millions of people are searching the internet right now for you. Can they find you? Is your website content selling your business or is it sending people running toward your competitor? Let’s get your website selling for you while you sleep, watch Tv, or enjoy dinner with your family.
- Social Media Planning – Whether you want to plan posts to your social media days, months, or even years in advance you need to create the plan. A Social Media plan helps you create the interaction with your customers you want. You will still need to monitor your social media pages to interact with your customers. Use your Social Media plan to create clear goals, track the conversation, and communicate in a real way with your customers.
- Social Media Setup – Don’t have Social Media? Are you unfamiliar with how to use it, maybe a little intimidated by it? I will help you get the platforms you want to use, and show you how to use them. We will set up your pages, or profiles. Start talking directly with your customers, about the things they want to talk about.
- Email Marketing – Are you trying to figure out how to send a sales flyer to all of your customers? Tired of paying for postage? Let me show you how easy email marketing really is. We can set up auto responders, sales brochures, and weekly newsletters and then send them to all of your customers at once. Collect more emails, and reach even more customers.
- Mass Mailings–Sometimes business owners want to send postcards, flyers, or some other type of marketing materials regular mail. Do you have time to create the piece, put together the mailing list, print the labels, stuff the envelopes, and go to the post office? Chances are that is probably not the most efficient way to spend your time. Your time should be spent running the business not running errands. Most times you will do this in the evening or on a weekend instead of spending that time with your family. This is my job, it is what I do, and I actually enjoy it so why not let me worry about sending 100 letters, postcards or flyers on your behalf while you are spending that time with your customers, or family.
- Power Point Presentations-You are trying to put together a presentation for a new group of clients. Or maybe you are putting together a slide show for a networking event. I am well versed in Power Point, I have spent many hours preparing Presentations. Why not give me your content, and let me put it together for you. Spend your time where it is most needed, and be ready for that presentation without worry.
- Microsoft Publisher–I have used Publisher for years. It is a fun little program to create flyers, postcards, posters, banners, and so much more. However, it can be a huge time consumer if you are unfamiliar with it. Don’t waste time trying to learn how to use a program I already know how to use. Tell me what you want, and let me create it for you. This is a cost effective, affordable way to get your marketing materials designed, and out to the public quickly.
Many of these projects are priced based on the size of the project.